Support is provided to ORCID-CA member institutions as follows:
Providing administrative support to the Consortium
- establishing the licensing agreement and fee payment
- support to the governance committee
Managing and supporting new Consortium members
- managing the on-boarding process for new members
- be the primary contact between ORCID and ORCID-CA
Be the central technical support contact to all ORCID-CA members
- managing the resolution of Tier 1 technical support issues
- managing the escalation of Tier 2 support issues with ORCID*
- engaging with ORCID to ensure that member ORCID integrations are in accordance with ORCID guidance and best-practices.
- acting as liaison between the ORCID-CA member community and the ORCID organization, to ensure that ORCID-CA member interests are represented and to deliver feedback to ORCID to support improvement and innovation.
*ORCID manages support for all Tier 2 technical issues